Reopening 18th June 2022.
If you’d like to buy a little flavour of the farm to take home with you, you’ll find all kinds of lovely things to choose from in our farm shop.
We have locally produced jams, pickles and chutneys, tea time treats, handmade artisan gifts, dried flowers and our own brand toiletries. There’s lavender filled eye pillows wrapped in gorgeous fabrics, gift boxes, healing wheat bags, candles and essential oils. We even have our own gin!
Please pop into the Old Barn to browse our full range of products.
Many of our products are also available to purchase through our online SHOP.
For the green-fingered amongst you, there’ll be plenty of plants on offer which can also be purchased in the shop.
We’ll have plants from two varieties of lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia and Lavandula x Intermedia, in a choice of two different pot sizes.
Our range of plants changes over the course of the season, but we’ll have the following selection in stock:
- Grosso, Lavandula x Intermedia
- Ashdown Forest, Lavandula Angustifolia (SOLD OUT)
- Folgate, Lavandula Angustifolia (SOLD OUT)
- Hidcote, Lavandula Angustifolia (SOLD OUT)
- Hidcote Pink, Lavandula Angustifolia (SOLD OUT)
- Little Lady, Lavandula Angustifolia (SOLD OUT)
- Princess Blue, Lavandula Angustifolia (SOLD OUT)